Shopping Cart
now in your cart 0 items

What is it?

Choice Weight Loss System is designed to be a safe, easy to follow, cost efficient program that guarantees RESULTS.

This program is different from others in that there are no pills, no counting calories, no pre-packaged meals, no hard to find foods/shakes at the nutrition stores, or no extensive recovery time after surgery. Our program encourages the use of regular foods to achieve your weight loss goals.

Our concept is simple in that we utilize portion control, meal frequency/timing, food pairing, exercise and a positive mindset to make permanent lifestyle changes of losing weight and keeping the weight off.

Are you ready to get in the best shape of your life?

You can DO it and you deserve it!!!

All that is required is DESIRE, DETERMINATION AND DEDICATION to change the way you look and feel about yourself. You will also change the way you eat for the rest of your life. It will be necessary for you to plan out your meals in advance. Remember, "If you fail to plan you are planning to fail." Advanced planning will keep you from eating unhealthy snacks leading to unnecessary calories. Eating healthy food takes more planning than eating junk.

THERE IS NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW TO START THIS JOURNEY! THIS IS NOT A DIET THIS IS A BLUE PRINT FOR A HEALTHY EATING LIFESTYLE CHANGE!

Remember 80 percent of your weight loss changes will occur because of what you eat, the other 20 % will occur because of what you do. Choice strongly recommends making healthy eating choices at least 80% of the time and enjoy the things you like the other 20% of the time. Take your time and be patient on this journey. Making a lifestyle change of healthy eating is not a sprint (like short term fad diets). Think of it as a marathon (long duration with lasting changes). It is okay to indulge occasionally, within reason.

Remember exercise and physical activity will help sculpt and tone the changes in your body that you have achieved from a healthier eating plan. This is the revolutionary weight loss system in a bottle.

IT WORKS...JUST GIVE IT A TRY AND FOLLOW THE PLAN EXACTLY AS IT IS AND YOU WILL GET RESULTS!!

Our team is here for you every step of the way! We want to know about your success. Health and fitness are both personal passions of mine. It is gratifying to know that I can help someone achieve a goal that seemed unreachable or have a more fulfilling life and lifestyle. I look forward to helping you reach your goals and you sharing your success with others. You, your loved ones and friends will be a part of the ever-growing CHOICE family.

(706) 638-5983


Home   ::    Testimonials    ::    Contact Us

All materials, downloads, pictures, and any other content is Copyright © 2017 choiceweightlosssystem.com. Developed by 4allthingsweb